Nicolas Goaziou <m...@nicolasgoaziou.fr> writes:

> However, from experience, having to fix a regression when your only
> indication comes from a test you do not fully understand is a pain. To
> see what I mean, have a look at tests in
> "test-ob-header-arg-defaults.el" and imagine one of them fails…

After looking into test-ob-header-arg-defaults.el and its accompanying
Org file for two hours I still do not understand everything that's going
on there. You are right. And I now have a solid desire and strategy to
circumnavigate the production of such problems in the future. Thank you
for the input.

Best wishes!