If you haven't already, you probably know all about it; but, for any
newcomers on the subject of Literate Programming & source code blocks, etc.

Highly recommend Knuth's CWEB book & of course NOWEB software {which is
CWEB generalized for ALL programming languages}:

https://www-cs-faculty.stanford.edu/~knuth/cweb.html

Thanks Diego, its a very interesting config example