Thanks, Ihor.
Indeed, that is an excellent feature of agenda. I use it sometimes  to
visualize what I have DONE during the week on the sopt.
What I aim to accomplish however is a more systematic log of all the DONE
tasks, this is, to have an archive file where to archive all tasks.
This file is in the format:

2020
   2020-01-01 DONE task1
   2020-01-12 DONE task2
   2020-02-01 CANCELLED task3

So it is indeed a datetree file where I can revisit the past :) if you will.
The problem with habits and repeated tasks is that they don't get archived
when DONE...
They get archived once the task is cancelled or completed as a whole, all
under the day the task stopped continuing, under which I have all the
logged individual completion.
It would be desirable to have each "completion" archived under its
corresponding datetree, it is more meaningful :)

Hope it is clear now, thanks so much for any help!
GM
So even if I have beeng doing the task every wednesday for a year, it won't
be archived