Hey Basu.  I'd love to see this python script.  I'm a complete n00b with
latex so i'm trying to get up to speed on it fast; however all my research
on this has led me to believe this is the perfect setup and your description
of your flow is confirming it more.
Thanks,

*Greg Newman*

http://20seven.org