Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@posteo.net> writes:

> Ruijie Yu <rui...@netyu.xyz> writes:
>
>> Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@posteo.net> writes:
>>
>>> (let ((org-time-stamp-formats '("%Y-%m-%d" . "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M")))
>>>      (org-element-timestamp-interpreter timestamp nil))
>>
>> Thanks for the pointer.  I have made this into a macro and redid my
>> changes accordingly.  Please also let me know if more work should be
>> dedicated to avoid code duplication in tests (I see a lot of duplication
>> in the portions I touched in testing/lisp/test-org.el).
>
> Thanks!
> Some comments below.

I decided to go ahead and implemented my suggestions myself, after
applying your patches.
Applied, onto main.
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=ab9c9732e
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=8739a9578
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=9730f408c
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=26440689a

Note that I am going through this thread after a reminder to re-check
copyright status. I may still miss some of your other patches.
If you have something pending, you can let me know, so that we do not
wait until my previous scheduling triggers.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,