Hello, Ihor!

Thanks for taking the lead! I've sent you an invite from bbb.emacsverse.org.
Once you decide on a time and date, please let me know a week or two
beforehand so that I can put it in Emacs News. Do you want to go with Aug 9
at 6pm UTC+3?  I can't make it (still focused on kiddo), but maybe if at
least one or two other people confirm, then that could be a good starting
point and we can see who else shows up.

Sacha