Hi again,

Or, if you feel more comfortable with

(if (string= org-beamer-frame-environment "frame") ""
   ... )

My question to the list is what is more frequent: slides with an \end{frame}
that needs to be appear in the slide
or slides w/o it.
This should guide the final call on the default value for
org-beamer-frame-environment.

Thx again for the patience,
Best, /PA