Hi all,

In need for a sessions support on SQL, I checked
ob-sql.el and sql.el lately, then wrote
[[https://github.com/flintforge/ob-sql-session][ob-sql-session]]
(no pun intended, at all:)

It started with a quick workaround on ob-sql,
which turned out to be the same logic to what
_ob-sql-mode_ does: a simple sql-redirect.  Most of
the content found in it was general consideration
regarding org-mode usage with source blocks, and a
working solution is more demanding, so I felt a
little embarassed to fork ob-sql-mode after, but
still, would like to volunteer.

Perhaps it would also be embrassement to have a
package named ob-sql-session in the repos (because
it's not related to Emacs sessions of course;)?

https://github.com/nikclayton/ob-sql-mode/issues/14#issue-1855387618
https://github.com/flintforge/ob-sql-session

Phil