Visuwesh <visuwe...@gmail.com> writes:

> Sorry for the noise, I copied the wrong link in the commit message.
> Please see attached instead.

Thanks!
I have some comments.

> -        (type (assoc (plist-get params :plot-type)
> -                     org-plot/preset-plot-types))
> +        (type (cdr (assoc (plist-get params :plot-type)
> +                          org-plot/preset-plot-types)))
>             gnuplot-script)

This may break the existing customization.
Later in the function, TYPE is used as an argument for
`org-plot/gnuplot-term-extra' and `org-plot/gnuplot-script-preamble'.
Some users may have these two custom options adjusted to the older
calling convention.

To not break things, we should pass the full `assoc' to these functions.

Also, while you are at it, may your please clarify what TYPE means in
the docstrings of `org-plot/gnuplot-term-extra' and
`org-plot/gnuplot-script-preamble'?

>                       (setf params (org-plot/collect-options params))))
> +      (setq params (org-combine-plists type params))

May you also drop a short comment in the code that explains what this
line does?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,