My notes are scattered across various org files. So I use grep (usually M-x
lgrep and M-x rgrep) to search my notes. When I click one of the grep results
(in the *grep* buffer), it leads to where the match is, but often the
corresponding line is hidden because it is inside a folded heading in an org
file. In that case, I need to press <S-tab> (org-shifttab) to cycle through
global visibility levels to start editing the line. Is there a way to not have
to press <S-tab>?