Hi,

my emacs behaves odd.
When I start emacs as daemon "emacs --daemon"  and than attache a
client to it, the org-agenda-columns view appears in a very tiny font.
If I start emacs "normally" the view appears in standard font size.

I found out that the "Org Column face" is set to different values
(Height: 1, ...). I can adapt it and it works, but when I start the
emacsclient again (only the client not the server), all settings are lost.
So it looks like the emacsclient overwrites those settings, but I have no idea
how to discover what.

Has anybody an idea what's the cause of that? Can anybody report the
same behavior?

I use emacs 23.1-r3 on a gentoo linux system and org-mode 6.36c.

Jakob