Hi,

When I start emacs as daemon "emacs --daemon"  and than attache a
client to it, the org-agenda-columns view appears in a very tiny font.
If I start emacs "normally" the view appears in standard font size.

I found out that the "Org Column face" is set to different values
(Height: 1, ...). I can adapt it and it works, but when I start the
emacsclient again, all settings are lost.
So it looks like the emacsclient overwrites those settings.

Has anybody an idea what's the cause of that? Can anybody report the
same behavior?

I use emacs 23.1-r3 on a gentoo linux system and org-mode 6.36c.

Jakob