On 3/17/11 Mar 17 -4:35 AM, Bastien wrote:
> Hi Nick,
>
> Nick Dokos <nicholas.do...@hp.com> writes:
>
>> I didn't look very hard, but I didn't find documentation on these.
>
> If Robert or you can provide a documentation patch for this, it would
> be nice.  It's not (only) laziness from me: since you stumbled on the
> issue, I guess you can better explain what is at stake.
>
> Thanks!

I'm ordinarily willing to chime in with a manual patch, but this seems
odd enough that I wonder if there isn't a bug that needs fixing.

In particular, it seems very weird to me that the latex exporter would
treat un-directoried pathnames as files to be exported as links rather
than inline images *even if there is a #+CAPTION present*.

Is it worth re-examining this, instead of documenting it?

cheers,