Hi,

That should do it, all right.

Yours,
Christian

On 5/14/11 10:44 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
Hello,

Christian Moe<m...@christianmoe.com>  writes:

Anyway, the footnote markers are run together in LaTeX, too. So
I think a (customizable?) separator would be a reader-friendly
complement to this new adjacent footnote capability.

I've added three customizable variables for that:
- org-export-latex-footnote-separator (defaults to "\textsuperscript{,}\\,")
- org-export-html-footnote-separator (defaults to "<sup>,</sup>")
- org-export-docbook-footnote-separator (defaults to "<superscript>,
   </superscript>")

Would that make it?

I also fixed the ascii exporter which I had forgotten in the changes.

Regards,