On Thursday, May 17, 2012, Bastien wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Mike McLean <mike.mcl...@pobox.com <javascript:;>> writes:
>
> > I have the following (amount other things) in my
> org-agenda-custom-commands:
> >
> > (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
> >         '(("x" "test" tags-todo "+Outcome+LEVEL=4")))
> >
> > When I custom-command select “x”, I get no results.
>
> I tested with your `org-agenda-custom-commands' value and this
>
> * Test
> ** Test1
> *** Test2
> **** TODO Do I see this?   :Outcome:
>
> I correctly get :Outcome:.

In my case the Outcome tag is on Test1 with =org-use-tag-inheritance= set
to =t=.

> This is with both the maint and master branches of the git repo.
>
> > If I select the default, built-in lower case “m” agenda command and type
> > +Outcome+LEVEL=4 I get a long list of results (as expected).
>
> The "m" agenda command is for `tags', not `tags-todo'.

Understood; to be clear I get a results using "m" that include both TODO
items and non-TODO items. My expectation from my "x" test case is to get a
subset of the results I get from "m", but not an empty list.

> > Did something change recently in the agenda construction related to
> > tags-todo?
>
> This: http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=commit;h=c50f0c
>
> Please help us reproduce the problem, perhaps by sharing some
> of the impacted entries.

I will, but I'm booked in meetings today so it may take a day ...