Hi Nick,

Thanks for turning it into a concise example :)

Is that somewhere in the manual or Worg? Perhaps it should be added. I
never contributed to Worg, I will look into how tonight.

This is a subject that should be explored more. I see a lot of potential in
having CLI .el scripts (i.e taking the emacs GUI out of the equation).

- Marcelo.