2013ko otsailak 26an, Achim Gratz-ek idatzi zuen:

> Thank you, this works nicely.  Instead of dropping the options you
> might want to consider wrapping another tikzpicture environment around
> the \input statement and applying any options there.

This is a good idea.  To avoid a proliferation of patches, I will wait
to see what Nicolas and others think of the patch to separate handling
of :width and :height from :options.  Then I will send a new patch with
the original change, the :width/:height thing, and this idea about
:options all squashed together.

--
Aaron Ecay