I've defined my initialization script in ~/.emacs.d/init.el; I'm not sure
if it matters. So since 'ox-publish doesn't get loaded until after
initialization, I defined:

(add-hook 'after-init-hook (lambda() (load-file
"/path/to/org-publish-project.el")))

I'm wondering when do the packages installed via package-install get
loaded...