On 29 Feb 2000, Kai Großjohann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Pete Forman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> FWIW here is a command that will "uudecode" to stdout on AIX.
>>
>>     sed '/^begin/d;/^[` ]$/d;/^end/d' | iconv -f uucode -t ISO8859-1
>
> Very good!  I have now added this to the documentation for the
> rcp-methods variable.  Thanks Pete!
>
> Hm.  I think I should be adding this to the Info file, too.  Hm.
> Right now, the info file does not contain stuff like this.  Hm.  Maybe
> it would be useful to include a section on adding own methods to the
> info file.

That would seem like a sensible thing to add.

> Daniel,
>
> would you like to write that (with your better English and all) or do
> you want me to write a draft and then you pound on it until it looks
> like real English rather than some sort of mock-up?

I am happy if you want to draft up something, otherwise I will have a
run at it, probably by the end of the weekend. My life is, almost
regrettably, rather busy at present.[1]

        Daniel

Footnotes:
[1]  Almost, because it's all fun that I am having. ;)

--
When you stop learning, stop listening, stop looking and asking
questions, always new questions, then it is time to die.