On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Kai Großjohann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Joe Stoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> [...]  I don't want to go completely public until at least one
>> other person has got it to work -- so I'll correspond privately with
>> Glenn.
>
> Thanks, Joe.  I think it would be quite useful to get Tramp working
> with NT Emacs.
>
> When you have something that works, do you think it would be good to
> add it to a contrib directory in tramp.tar.gz and include a
> description what needs to be done in the info file?  Or is there a
> chance that your fix goes into the main NT ssh distribution?

Including a patch, plus notes in the info would be good, I think.
Preferably a link to a binary on the net somewhere as well.

Alternately, supply me with text (or even rough, point form notes) and I
will write the prose. I just don't have an NT box to test this stuff on
myself. :/

        Daniel

--
We watched with envy on television as American solders gave out packets of
Marlboro cigarettes to Iraqi prisoners of war. May of us have to work an