"Stefan Monnier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > With my lisp skill level that will probably happen at about the same
> > time they start selling `snowcones' in the hot place.  But I
>
> So sad!  Elisp is very easy and with Edebug it's a real pleasure to
> write and extend code.  I'd warmly encourage you to try and learn it.

Well thanks for the encouragement.

Hehe.... I hate to hear how `easy' something is that seems nearly
impenetrable to me..  Whats that say about my poor little brain?  : )

On my 50th birthday I got a shiny new computer (my first) with windows
installed, they told me it would be real `easy' to learn.  Took me a
mnth to learn to control the mouse... 6mnths later I got my first
linux distro..... they told me it would be `easy' to learn... here it
is 3.5 years later and I'm still wallowing around knee deep in stuff I
don't understand.

I must be retarded..