On 10/3/02 1:24 AM [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

>I use command-delete when I remember to use it; it's a fairly late 
>addition to the OS.

I use it most of the time. It's so quick and easy. Often you don't hit 
the trash on the first drag. 


>--Michelle
>
>On Wednesday, October 2, 2002, at 08:07  PM, Karl.Winkelmann wrote:
>
>> What ever happened to using that wonderful keyboard shortcut Command
>> Delete?  You don't need to worry where the Trash is when it seems like 
>> a
>> bother to find it on your constantly expanding/contracting Dock.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ed Collins
(978) 365-7453 h    (978) 365-1900 w     

"You've got to kick at the darkness
 'Til it bleeds daylight."
    - Bruce Cockburn, from the song Lovers in a Dangerous Time
      Recorded by Dan Fogelberg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to