>>+ Few apps crash anymore.
>I have *YET* to run an app in X (even OS installed) that has not crashed 
>at least once.
>Software update, iTunes, classic etc
 So you're having some rare events. Classic have NEVER crashed for me, 
unless a Mac OS 9 app took it down. That app was never Emailer. iTunes 1, 
2 or 3, never. Software update, Never.

The worst problem I've had is unexpected quits post manual quit in 2 
apps. Hardly something to write home about. 

If you have problems with crashing apps, you relly should ask people 
running the same app and version on the same version of OS X, if they 
have the same problem. Chances are that they don't share your experience, 
which should tell you the problem should be found in your configuration 
or in yoru specific usage of programs. It's possible you have a talent 
for finding as of yet unfound bugs. If you find bugs report them. I 
remember I had such a talent before. Maybe I still have, but my apps 
don't crash very often at all.

Thank you for reading this far

Micke Bystrom
Project Manager
Web & Idea Developer

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to