David Groover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's very strange. Group entries shouldn't just disappear like that. What happened between the time you closed the window and the time you opened it again? Could anything (mail action, file backup, AppleScript, second copy of Emailer, etc) have been tinkering with the address book during that time? Did you make any other changes to your address book?Sorry, it's a little confusing for me too. What I did was, I entered some new addresses to a group set up just for my HS Alums. I entered 3 new addresses to that group (didn't enter them anywhere else, not in the address book other than here in the group).Then I closed the window. Later when I opened the window, the 3 new addresses were not there.
The only other possibility I can think of is that your address book file has somehow become corrupted...
... although it's even more strange that corruption would cause the entries to disappear from their group but not from the hidden contacts.While that was a little frustrating, it got more so when I tried to reenter the 3 addresses. It warned me that I was about to enter duplicates because the files already existed.
I'm stumped. Sorry.
___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

