Hi Partner,

Java Developer

Location: Herndon, VA

6 Months Contract to Hire (Must have an EAD, Green Card, or Citizen).

They should be agreeing at this point to become permanent after 6 months ,
but if not interested after 6 months they can back out.

We are looking for a junior to mid-level developer to maintain their
existing e-commerce system. Candidate will manage XML-based content updates
and perform web page and server maintenance as needed. Candidate will test,
debug and refine software to produce the required product. While tasks will
generally be of limited scope and reviewed by more experienced programmers,
candidate is expected to work independently with little day-to-day guidance.

Skillset:
Develops applications, interfaces and database front-ends with visual
development and design tools for use in Internet/Intranet/Extranet sites and
applications. Experience with JSP*, Servlets, Websphere*, XML, Web Services,
HTML*, Java*, Javascript, Apache / Tomcat. Database experience desirable,
esp. DB2. Familiarity with SVN (version control system) a plus.

We Appreciate your business,

 Sam S Dut

JInfo Systems Inc.

Technical Recruiter