I need a Windows Systems Engineer for a 6+ month contract in Phoenix, AZ.  At
this point the client wants someone who can do a face-to-face interview. If you
have someone,  please let me know as soon as possible so we can discuss this
opportunity in further detail.

- 5+ years experience with MS Windows server platforms including MS Server 200x.
- Experience working in an Enterprise environment, dealing with enterprise
class servers, processes and security, distributed application environment, and
remote datacenters.
- Experience with working in a structured environment and adhering to corporate
IT standards and policies.
- Experience working on medium to large application analysis and implementation
while adhering to project schedules.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with others.
- Strong understanding of development and project management lifecycles
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills, ability to work with multiple teams
and stakeholders.
- Strong troubleshooting skills especially in a MS Windows server environment.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft IIS 5 and IIS 6 - setup, app
deployment, performance tuning and problem resolution.
- Experience with MS SQL Server (2000 and 2005) - install and setup, basic
working knowledge at a minimum
- Some experience with MS Biztalk, VB scripting, MS CRM is a plus
- Some working knowledge of Mercury TestDirector and Merant PVCS or other
change management and version control tool is a plus.

Thanks & Regards
Syed Mustafa
Vaptech Inc.
 :732-767-0700 Ext 3023
6: 908-731-5434
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.