I'm going through the issues Coverity has found in our TRUNK, and while
fixing a couple of bugs in hal_vti i noticed something strange.

hal_vti.h defines MAX_CHANS to be 4, and that's used a lot in hal_vti.c.

But hal_vti.c defines MAX_CHAN (without the S) to be 8, and uses that in
one place in rtapi_app_main().

Looks like a bug to me, but maybe Alex Joni or someone who knows the
code can check it out and verify.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky
how many no money boys are crazy how many boys are raw