On Friday 27 February 2009 18:41:42 Michael Buesch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following NC program reproducibly crashes my AMD64 machine running EMC2.2
> stable branch
> as of last week (I don't remember the exact date).
> It's either some kernel crash or a RTAI lockup.

Ok, I did more tests. I installed the emc2-2.2.8 release and it also crashes.

It crashes on G2/G3. So if I type a G2/G3 move into MDI it will immediately
crash
the operarating system. Often it will instantly reboot the machine.
It crashes on any arc move that I tried so far. Full circle, half circle,
quarter circle...
This is 100% reproducible.

--
Greetings, Michael.