Hallo, i wish is it right to ask for this here, in case tell me.
i was trying to use the master branch (first time), compliled ok.
tryed to run my setups and had this error, also tried a couple of given
steups, but i still have the same error:

dab-pod@dab-pod-desktop:~/emc2-dev/src$
emc ../configs/halui_pyvcp/halui.ini
EMC2 - 2.5.0~pre
Machine configuration directory is
'/home/dab-pod/emc2-dev/src/../configs/halui_pyvcp'
Machine configuration file is 'halui.ini'
Starting EMC2...
core_sim.hal:30: Pin 'axis.0.motor-pos-cmd' does not exist
Shutting down and cleaning up EMC2...
Cleanup done

does the pin have a new name?

if it's so, is there a setup which to take infos from?

thanks, davide.