On Jun 27, 2011, at 3:35 PM, ELHIMA Moustapha wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to know is someone has already made a new User Interface like
> Axis, I would like to create an another one can you tell me if it's easy to
> create one with glade or with an another software?
> Where can I find the link to create between the graphic and logic
> Is it easy to make some modifications on the axis file to change it ?
> If anyone as example of UI made or information to create one that will be
> perfect for me
>
> Thanks all!!!

I believe there is a C++ version of Axis,
but I couldn't find the code/website.

I also found : http://code.google.com/p/moccagui/

Although I don't have time to help develop, a Qt c++ version of Axis
would have my vote, my python knowledge is still rubbish to
do anything sensible with it within a reasonable a mouth of time.

Ries