A chap on the forum is having trouble with his gantry. It basically
seems to f-error as soon as he goes into world mode. If it doesn't
f-error then, it does so when he tries to jog at any speed other that
very slowly.
He can jog as fast as he wants in joint mode.

I have experimented with his config in a VM, and I see the same thing.
Looking at the command and feedback in Halscope it appears that the
stepgen just isn't making the steps.

The very odd part is that replacing gantrykins with trivkins allows
jogging at full speed, with no other changes...

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.