Bugs item #3604558, was opened at 2013-02-13 10:45
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by seb_kuzminsky
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=106744&aid=3604558&group_id=6744

not just the latest update.
Category: G-code Interpreter
Group: None

Initial Comment:
With 2.5.1, with 2 different controlers , I want to use the G38.2 or the G38.3
G-code to set the zero of my machines.
The movement and touching detection is OK BUT I have sometime (more than 50%)
an error message just when contacts saying me that the probe trips during a
non-probe MDI command. But the G38 is a probe MDI command I think ?!??

Date: 2013-02-13 10:49

Message:
Maybe the electrical signal from your probe is noisy?  If your probe move
finished because the probe tripped, but then the electrical signal from the
probe to LinuxCNC kept bouncing, that might generate this error message.

Inspect the value on the probe input pin using halscope to see if this is
the case.  If it is, you can probably fix it easily.