Hello Sebastian:

  I have written mb2hal. Sorry my English is not good, so i can't figure out
what are you requesting.
Are you requesting to migrate mb2hal to a new libmodbus api ? No problem, if
it is already in master.
By the way, feel free to change the source code. I will check the commit,
test the changes and fix it if it is necessary.

Thanks you,
Victor