On 07/02/2013 09:23 AM, Sebastian Kuzminsky wrote:
> On 06/27/2013 09:22 AM, John Morris wrote:
>> Seb, kick off a run when you get a minute.  If you're updating an
>> existing clone, be sure the git/linux/debian submodule is also updated
>> for Wheezy fixes (I still don't quite understand git submodules).
>
> I fetched the debian linuxcnc autobuilder and built the 32-bit x86
> Xenomai debs:
>
> http://highlab.com/~seb/linuxcnc/zultron-debs/
>
> It went flawlessly.  Thanks Zultron for this kernel build system!

Thanks, Seb!

> I haven't started testing them yet, if anyone wants to take them for a
> spin that would be useful.

The r8168 driver is still missing.  A lot of folks needed that last time
we were testing.  I'll stuff that into the Makefile today or tomorrow.

> I'm planning to build the x86-64 (64-bit) debs and then try to build the
> Arm debs soonish.

The autobuild scripts won't work for ARM just yet.  The Xenomai and
kernel packages will need to be updated for Linux 3.8, and the kernel
config diffs for ARM added.

I was originally planning to wait for the next Xenomai release, but now
I realize we should do this early.  Last time around our testers
unearthed quite a stack of problems that the Xenomai guys got into the
release for us.

        John