On 07/02/2013 09:46 AM, John Morris wrote:
> On 07/02/2013 09:23 AM, Sebastian Kuzminsky wrote:
>> I haven't started testing them yet, if anyone wants to take them for a
>> spin that would be useful.
>
> The r8168 driver is still missing.  A lot of folks needed that last time
> we were testing.  I'll stuff that into the Makefile today or tomorrow.

Hammered this one out today (needed The Persuader in a few places).

The make-kpkg and module-assistant facilities for building separate
module packages don't build from Debian source packages like one might
expect.  'modass' (not my name) is pretty easy to use (if you can
understand the awful documentation) in your usual development
environment, but takes a lot of extra infrastructure to work in a
pbuilder chroot.  This autobuilder system must be very close to using
almost every option available in pbuilder by now. :P

Give it a try.  I haven't done a full build yet, and I still haven't
installed an oct-boot Debian system ((two Ubuntus + two Debians) * (two
architectures)) yet for testing, so there may be issues.

        John