On 06/07/13 11:23, emc-developers-request@lists.    sourceforge.net wrote:
> Think about what new features you want to get into the 2.6 release, and
> let me know what your plans/desires are.  I want to make the new stable
> branch this month some time: anything you can have ready and reasonably
> stable in that time frame is welcome.

Can I suggest a review of the outstanding feature requests on Source Forge

I submitted a quite simple patch to extend pyvcp_widgets in April, but
because it is not assigned to anyone
I have had no feedback since then
http://sourceforge.net/p/emc/feature-requests/110/

I don't know how many other submissions are in a similar position.

The patch may well not be in a format preferred, since it is heavily
annotated to make clear where changes
were made, but this and any other deficiencies can easily be amended if
required.

There are several people on the forum using the patched file quite
happily, as a lot of users would like a bit more
functionality to simple panels, without having to get into the
complexities of gladevcp.

regards