On Thu, 25 Jul 2013, Stuart Stevenson wrote:

> Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 08:48:52 -0500
> From: Stuart Stevenson <stus...@gmail.com>
> To: EMC2-Users-List <emc-us...@lists.sourceforge.net>,
>     Emc2-developers <emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
> Subject: [Emc-developers] cinci control
>
> Gentlemen,
>  These pictures are from a Cincinnati 950 control. This I/O rack was
> removed to install other I/O hardware.
>  I now have two more machines with this same control. I would like to use
> this I/O as installed.
>  Does anyone have information allowing LinuxCNC to interface with this I/O
> rack?
>  Any and all information is greatly appreciated.
> thanks
> Stuart

Probabaly the toughtest part is finding documentation
Looks like the Key is the IBA = Interface Bus Adapter perhaps a 3-531-4370

Lacking any manual or protocol info, its probably not a
big deal to reverse engineer its communication hardware and protocol

If a manual/drawing with a pinout is available, that would help a lot

> http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/stustev/library/?sort=3&page=1
>
> Let me know if this link does not work.
>
> --
> Addressee is the intended audience.
> If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
> this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
> reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
> correspondence.
> Thank you for honoring my wish.

Peter Wallace
Mesa Electronics