I am running Touchy on my milling machine, and like it. I have
miss-touched enough buttons, for example, to appreciate the design
decision to require a physical control to be used to make the machine
move.

One slightly strange thing I found yesterday doing some semi-manual
jog-then-mdi-feed work.

If you set the coolant and spindle on, then jog to the start of the
cut and then MDI G1F50X-50 then press "STOP" at the end of cut.
(somewhat before -50) then the spindle and coolant go off, which is to
be expected.
If, instead, you press the "Jogging" button on the screen then motion
stops, and jogging appears enabled, but coolant and spindle remain on.
Which is perfect for the job I was doing. Except that you then have to
select something other than Jogging, then Jogging again to actually
enable jogging.

I don't know if the "stop the feed, but retain coolant and spindle"
behaviour is intentional, but it is useful, and would be even more
useful it it left the machine jog-enabled.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.