On 03/08/2015 12:40 AM, Slavko Kocjancic wrote:
>  From my point of view you hit all the troubles.
> -it needs little cleaning (I don't know what's wrong at all)
> -I really don't know how to edit documentation.

I just pushed some code to master that now lets you write manpages using
asciidoc markup.  The build system compiles it down to the cryptic *roff
manpage format at make time, but humans dont need to look at that any more.

I converted the streamer and halstreamer manpages to asciidoc partially
to test the new feature of the build system and partially to act as a
demonstration of how to write manpages in asciidoc.  Let me know how it
looks to you.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky