On Sunday 21 June 2015 17:04:23 Peter C. Wallace wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jun 2015, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 16:56:10 -0400
> > From: Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com>
> > To: emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
> > Subject: [Emc-developers] Next prob, zero docs on the BOB supplied
> >
> > Which is a db25-1205.  Google found it ok, but its a 17 megabyte
> > .exe.
> >
> > Whats the usual linux program to open this winders stuff?
>
> mv *.exe /dev/nul ?

That in all probability would be the best "mv", Peter. ;-)

Unforch, all of the lmgtfy links to a pdf of it seem to be broken or
non-english.  I figured that as long as I had it, (it came with the
motor kit that your 5i25, still on a Donkey cart someplace in the
rockies I think, is going to drive) I might as well use it, seems to be
100% opto-isolated. But with only a pair of microdip 7414's, the drive
capability (and opto delays) remain to be investigated.

Looks like it needs 2 separate 5v & ground inputs.  One for the computer
side, and one for the isolated output side.

> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
> > --
> > soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
> > -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

> Peter Wallace
> Mesa Electronics
>
> (\__/)
> (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
> (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)