On 25 July 2015 at 12:35, andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As reported in
> http://psha.org.ru/irc/%23emc/2015-07-22.html#16:59:29
>
> The G-code re-map in the carousel_demo branch gives the error:
> 9:duplicate O-word label - already defined in line 29: 'O200 IF
> [#<selected_tool> GT 0]'

I have done some experimenting and I am coming to the conclusion that
the test in line 861 is not a good test for duplicate O-words.
http://git.linuxcnc.org/gitweb?p=linuxcnc.git;a=blob;f=src/emc/rs274ngc/interp_o_word.cc;h=084631e898b3ce00a9e5df5316b636fbe8bed1a8;hb=8b989a180e9e782d02a969da4c32def6c56d2004#l859

I have not yet figured out what it is about the O100 if that triggers
a problem in the next IF. (The error actually occurs during
interpretation of the second IF)
I have tried inserting other IF/ENDIF pairs in the code, but need to
actually make some notes of the combinations to figure out the pattern

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.