I've enabled remap of the M62 thru M66 codes [1].  Is this of interest
for merge into LinuxCNC?

Seb, I borrowed your 'statbuffer-g5x-abort' test for this.  Proper
testing of calling the original e.g. M64 from within the remapped M64
needs bath interp and HAL, plus the connecting machinery, so it was a
timely example for me.  Thanks!

The M66 test is also a good example of how to remap a code that returns
INTERP_EXECUTE_WAIT.

[1]: https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/commit/ffac8964

        John