On Oct 12 2016 12:56 PM, andy pugh wrote:
> On 12 October 2016 at 19:43, EBo <e...@sandien.com> wrote:
>> Hmmm... I wonder if I should have one of my geeky friends translate
>> it
>> into Klingon ;-)
>
> It will only work if you can set the system locale to tlh-QON

ROFLOL.  I know JUST the folks...

Seriously though.  If the desire/intent is to set something up on the
fly, you will want to have a separate overriding variable where you look
for the language settings per application, or per configuration.  I do
not know if that is already part of the system but should be easy to
hack in and test, and then a set language, and refresh would then bring
up a different language set.  I wonder if that functionality already
exists in the system/kernel...

   EBo --