A change recently in master has Gstat poll for errors.

Are you using Gstat or are you using gladevcp (it uses Gstat) ?

Are you also polling separately for errors?

Are you using axis for the main GUI?

Errors can only be read by _ONE_ source,.

if using multiply programs to read error stats It's unpredictable who gets them.

Ideally I would recommend using Gstat.

I have noticed GStat doesn't seem to send the error messages all the time too.

I have not figured out the problem nor confirmed if it's just my system.

In the end I may need to remove error polling from GStat.

Chris M