I removed error message polling from gstat.

I also added the math import (Thanks Norrbert)

Chris M

________________________________
From: Chris Morley <chrisinnana...@hotmail.com>
Sent: April 27, 2017 6:42 PM
To: EMC developers
Subject: Re: [Emc-developers] Error channel missing errors

yes I guess ideally linuxcnc would create duplicate error channels.

This is what I was trying to do with GObject messaging - each user registers
and the messages are sent to all.

I'm just a software layer or two too high.

Unfortunately I don't think I have the chops to fix that layer and I'm not sure
how one would add

register-ablity to it. - maybe embedded python coponent? I'm not sure.

Actually since linuxcnc was designed for multiply GUI use. I'm surprised it
wasn't addressed.