Greetings all;

I find my self having to pick up and move a net statement in order to
satisfy the requirement that the src statement must be the first
encountered as the file is being parsed, and that all other "later" uses
of that netname are targets.  Are there any plans to make hal obey the
<= and => directives that make a hal file easier to read for humans?

It seems to me one could organize his hal file according to functions,
making it much easier to trace addf and execution orders and find bugs.

As is, I find I am constantly searching thru the netnames to find the
first mention of a signal src for that name, and its occasionally 400
lines away in a 800 line file.

And yes, I am using two-pass.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)