I posted a while ago about adding software laser rastering to linuxcnc.
I'm close to getting the documentation finished so I can get a pull request
for that.

I've recently begun to implement 4 axis simultaneous laser engraving using
G93 inverse time feed. I think I remember reading that the NEW TP doesn't
work when using more than the XYZ axis.

While laser engraving, keeping the speed of the laser as constant as
possible is important.

When the machine gets to a section with many small moves it slows way
down.  Even with straight G64 it is too slow.

Does anyone know about plans for getting the new TP to work with > 3 axis?
I'm not opposed to beginning some of this work if anyone has some pointers?

Thanks,
   Curtis