I have sorted out the asciidoc format and have figured out how to get the user
guide to build and it appears correctly in both HTML and PDF formats.
I didn’t know where it should go so at the moment I have put it in General User
Information. Maybe plasma could have a separate section. There is another user
currently compiling a generic plasma document that could be incorporated as
well.