Hi,

For python-vte, it's labelled "debports'" not "backports" but either way, they
don't make the package available through synaptic. Maybe need to modify
sources.list or do it through the command line (like apt-get install -t
debports python-vte) I haven't looked into this much, but I haven't seen a case
where LinuxCNC actually uses python-vte.

Alec

 On Wednesday, July 10, 2019, 8:05:28 AM CDT, John Thornton <bjt...@gmail.com>