Too much coffee? That is very odd for sure...

JT

On 8/2/19 7:59 AM, Stuart Stevenson wrote:
Gentlemen,
   I found this on the floor in my office this morning. It was sitting in
the corner on a shelf behind a toaster and a coffee pot. Both the toaster
and the coffee pot - and one half of this was on the floor. One half was
still on the counter.

https://ibb.co/jVMynzX
https://ibb.co/bHtkdxm

The links are two pictures of this item. I have never seen anything like
this before. I have had this for approximately 15 years and used it a lot.
How in the world would it split in half like this now?

thanks
Stuart